Friday 6 February 2009

Things that have happened today and yesterday

Found out today that both Mike and I have won free return flights with Jet2 - however I haven't had a confirmation email so we can't send off our booking request yet. Jet2 have said there will be a letter in the post so fingers crossed I get that through soon and we can book a holiday - hopefully to Dubrovnik as I will be able to scrub #26 off my list!

Yesterday I spoke to O2 about my cashback for staying with them (£150). They had BACS transferred it into a very old bank account that I no longer use! Stupid people. So now I have to wait for that to bounce and then they will send me a cheque. So they have until 19th February to send me that or I will be writing a very firm complaint letter. When I receive it it will go against my loan, in order to achieve #9 sooner.

Going to see a play tonight, True Love Lies at the Royal Exchange. Free tickets, won a competition. Going for 2 for 1 food at Gourmet Burger Kitchen first so it should be a very cheap night out :)

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, well done you on all your competition wins. Thats great news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the competition win (I hope the letter comes soon!), I also hope the play was good (I used to like going to the Royal Exchange when I live near Manchester) - and I hope O2 get their act together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Where do you hope to go to with Jet2? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully will go to Dubrovnik :0

    The play was excellent, if it tours you should all go!

    ReplyDelete