Monday 20 April 2009

I am lazy...

...and haven't posted for ages.

Anyway.

Books read:

Notes from an Exhibition - Patrick Gale

Slam - Nick Hornby

The Savage Garden - Mark Mills

The Death and Life of Charlie St Cloud - Ben Sherwood

Pretty certain I've read another one as well but can't remember what it was. Must have made an impression! I fancy joining a book group to make me a bit more committed to reading. Hmm. Currently reading: Homage to Barcelona by Colm Toibin.


Can't even begin to list the films I've seen as it has been the ¡Viva! Spanish film festival recently but I think I saw 9 films during that time, the highlights of which were Aperecidos, El Hombre de Arena and La Mujer del anarquista. I've also seen Rachel Getting Married, Anvil! The Story of Anvil, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, I Love You, Man and Wendy and Lucy - phew! This is why I need to update more...


I have finished my first assessment on my Understanding Children course, got a very good mark. Just doing the second piece of work now and then will move on to Starting With Psychology in June. Am also doing a free course in Health and Nutrition through www.vision2learn.com


Final piece of blog news - I AM NOW DEBT FREE! I can cross that one off my list - hooray!

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back on here and getting up to date with your list. Another big congratulations at becoming debt free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations at becoming debt free! What a great achievement!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being debt free and you have not been lazy - you just haven't had time to post on your blog!

    ReplyDelete